error with Sound Only part of the experiment

newbie mkclairhong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:47:51 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I've been struggling all day with one part of my eprime run.

So there's a "sound only" part in my run and it hasn't been properly
running and keep giving me the error message.

The script goes,

    'SoundOut1
            Set Slide2_SlideSoundOut =
CSlideSoundOut(Slide2.States(Slide2.ActiveState).Objects(1))
            Set Slide2_SoundBuffer = Slide2_SlideSoundOut.Buffers(1)
            Slide2_SoundBuffer.Filename = c.GetAttrib("Sound")
            Slide2_SoundBuffer.Load
            Set Slide2_SoundBuffer = Nothing
            Set Slide2_SlideSoundOut = Nothing

It will be great if anyone could tell me how I should fix the code to make
it run properly.

Thanks!!
Clair