Simple Question about Trial List that is baffling me

Beckerlab eprimebeckerlab at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:34:44 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I want it so my experiment presents 12 stimuli (in sequential order), and
then gives them 12 decision making options. Then it repeats this once more.
For some reason, I have it set to presenting 5 stimuli, and then 5 decision
making options. I am not sure why this is so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached the file.

Thanks,
Ranya