Why specify the InputMask in the script when using goto after TextDisplay.run to terminate TextDispl

Jakob jakob4resilience at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:17:55 UTC 2012

Thank you Paul and David for your in-depth help and comments! I will try it
out.

@David: Sorry for the extra work. In fact the manual formating (wich took
me a lot of time) was meant to make things easier for you. I thought it
would be confusing to have the procedural-structure and script in the same
format and indent as the rest of the text. As for the hard-to-read-font, I
didn't change it, only the size (which you can adjust with "ctrl+").
Anyway, next time I will use plain text... will save you and me a lot of
work. Thanks for still reading through it and answering!

Jakob