Onset delay for playing audio on a slide

JACanterbury jacanterbury at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:41:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply David however, if I've understood your suggestion
correctly, all this will do is play the video and audio files sequentially
(pausing the video early after the 'duration' has elapsed).

My reason for wanting to delay the start of the audio playing was so that
it would run at the same time as the video but the video segment is longer
and I didn't want the audio to start straight away but to be delayed a
short while ~2 seconds.

I have a lot of audio/video files and don't want to edit the audio files to
insert a blank gap at the beginning of each.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd welcome them. Equally, if I come
up with a workaround I'll post back,

Thanks,

John