Data logging problem

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 00:29:46 UTC 2012

Hi David,

E-Prime will normally increment/decrement the log levels automatically when
running procedures in list objects.  So, when you are calling the run
method yourself in inline script, you should also take care of changing the
log-level. If you don't do that, you will end up overwriting attribute
values. So,,you could fix this by wrapping each call to the run method with
PushFrame and PopFrame methods:

c.PushNewFrame
   Procedure1.Run c
c.PopFrame

But why would you ever would like to use an inline script construction this
way? You could achieve the same thing without entering any inline code.
Just replace the two inline scripts in SessionProc with a list object
(i.e.  MasterList or BlockList). Then add two rows (levels in eprime lingo)
and select Procedure1 for the first and Procedure2 for the second. That's
it!

Cheers
Paul