E-prime and RTs using touchscreen laptops

Evan Kidd evan.kidd at anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 26 23:47:27 UTC 2012

Dear List Members,

I know that this topic has been posted on the list before, but I thought
I'd ask again to see if there have been any recent developments:

I want to see if I can collect RTs from young children using E-prime and a
touchscreen laptop, and was wondering whether anyone had done this and the
specific issues they had come across? One main issue that I worry about is
the accuracy of the RTs given the screen refresh rate, so if anyone out
there has experience in this I'd be glad to hear their opinions.

BW

Evan