Inline script for data logging

Molly Cannon mollykcannon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:34:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have created an experiment in e prime which works perfectly except for
the data logging.

In the experiment, participants select different videos to watch. There is
an Image Display screen with pictures representing all the choices,
participants choose the video they want to watch by pressing a number key.
Then, an inline script sends them to the label that has the video they
picked, they watch the video, provide a rating, and are then sent back to
the original Image Display to select another clip. Because of the labels
all the videos have to stay in the same procedure. This is causing a
problem with the data logging because it is not recording multiple
videos in.

I am wondering if anyone knows how to write an inline script that will
allow me to record each response to that original image display screen in
the order they occur?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Molly