Inline script for data logging

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:37:46 UTC 2012

Molly,

To start with, you could always use c.Log to add a line to the .edat
file at any time, combined with appropriate use of c.SetAttrib that
should do the trick.  See the "Context Object" topic in the E-Basic
Help facility.

Here is a trick if you would rather avoid inline code:  In place of
where your video plays now, put a new List with one row, and a
Procedure that does nothing that plays the selected video (attributes
defined at the higher level will be valid at the lower level).  That
will take care of the logging code for you.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  3) In addition,
PST offers several instructional videos on their YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do get an answer
from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply
back here for the sake of others.
\----