Tobii Extension and Windows 8

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Tue Dec 4 12:46:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

As far as I know:

* the latest version of EP2 is release 10;

* it 'should' be compatible. 'Ish?

* as long as it's windows 7 x86 version you're talking about. I can confirm
that various features, most annoyingly the serial port communication, does
not work in x64 windows. You can find out which version of windows is
running by going to start>control panel>system and under System Type. Of
course, you could always install x86 windows on a x64 processor and as long
as you're not handling large RAM, it should be fine.

Best,

Michiel