the feedback problem

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Tue Dec 4 12:59:25 UTC 2012

Hi Rongh,

It is possible to use an array of char (string) as Correct property.

If you have:

1, a list, with attribute CORRECTRESPONSE, with for each trial the correct
string,

2, a picture for your stimulus, name it MYAWESOMEPICTURE. Add a keyboard
input. Go to properties, duration/input tab, advanced options, and set max
count to 2.

3, set the CORRECT property to [CORRECTRESPONSE], making use of kick-ass
caps just because it's December and it's freezing outside

4, add a feedback display after MYAWESOMEPICTURE, go to properties (white
hand) and add "MYAWESOMEPICTURE" as input object.

It's a bit basic though, you might look up the inspiring "An E-Prime" and go
through the exercises.

Best,

Michiel