Go/No-Go Task Programming (David McFarlane?)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:03:21 UTC 2012

Before going any further, please see
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1340 and
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=5370 .

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training online:
http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/-----------
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff take
any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of it.  3)
In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do get an
answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply
back here for the sake of others.