Go/No-Go Task Programming (David McFarlane?)

gugs ahuvayochevedsegal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 04:19:06 UTC 2012

Hi David

I actually did put a CorrAnswer tribute in the Trial List.  I dont think
the second topic applies to me because the length of the trial does not
change based on the response - i.e. I simply want to log the accuracy and
speed of the response - the stimulus will stay on the screen even if they
responded in the stimulus period (and not the wait period).

With regards to the trial list - is an empty cell = blank or does it have
to have "" inside it? From the EPrime knowledge base it looks like it
should be blank but from Anne-Wil's response it looks like it should have
"" inside it.

Regards.