Go/No-Go Task Programming (David McFarlane?)

Anne-Wil liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:42:11 UTC 2012

Hey Gugs,

Turns out that I was mistaken - the "" thing is needed when you fetch a
response with in inline (get slide1.acc and then compare it to some
corranswer attribute). However... I did a little bit of fiddling around
with your program (from the PST boards) and neither method seems to work
within your set-up. Personally I am totally at a loss why that is, I have
used both methods often in the past :/ . Maybe it has something to do with
that extended response period (I never used that and noticed that there was
some 'new to me' setting applied to the keyboard input on the second
textdisplay? (I always slides rather than textdisplays but I cannot imagine
that that would be the problem here). Maybe David could shed some light on
it - or perhaps you should rebuild the thing from scratch.... every now and
then that helps without it ever becoming clear what went wrong in the first
version >.>