Moving Stimuli in E-prime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:17:43 UTC 2012

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a Slide sub-object.  You can
manipulate the position of any visual object (e.g., TextDisplay,
ImageDisplay, MovieDisplay) by using attribute references for its X & Y
properties on the Frame tab -- assuming, of course, that its Width &
Height values make sense.

-- David McFarlane