Stop Movie troubles

Robert Amaral robert.s.c.amaral at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:04:08 UTC 2012

Hi David,
Thanks for the reply.  That's actually the same thread i had referenced in
my previous message.  As from the suggestions in that post, using
Movie1.Stop (or something along those lines) stops the video but shuts the
trial down with an error message: "object variable or With block variable
not set". Any ideas where i'm going wrong?  Ive been struggling with this
for a while, either way i will post back with anything i find anything...

Roberto