help needed on visual search

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Dec 13 20:24:47 UTC 2012

maayan,

#1 & 3 strike me as the same question:  E-Prime Lists have settings
for exiting after either a number cycles, a number of samples, or a
number of seconds, but they cannot apply combined exit criteria
(e.g., 40 samples *or* 300 sec, whichever comes first).  In that
case, I would set the List to exit after a number of cycles or
samples, and then use InLine code within the trial Procedure to test
for the time limit and exit the List with List.Terminate.  That's
just an outline, maybe someone else can help with the details.

No help for #2, sorry.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----