Looping Slide States

Raghav raghav.destiny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:07:05 UTC 2012

I am trying to create a flicker task (image, blank, changed image,
blank..looping continuously) experiment with Eprime and as of now I
have a sequence of imagedisplay objects with a Goto statement at the
end that goes to a label before the first image. this works perfectly
but this Goto statement is interfering with another script that I am
trying to run. Is there a better way to loop images? I am using Eprime
2

Is there a way to create a loop of slide states? i.e. Use a sequence
of slide states and make the slide go back to the first state when the
last state is reached?

Any help regarding this would be most appreciated

Raghav Sundar