moving backwards through a list

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:26:21 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

This is probably not exactly what you were aiming for, but several
years ago I created an eprime script that was used for 'masked
reading'. Anyway, useful or not, I just uploaded it for anybody who
might be interested:
http://www.pfcgroot.nl/e-prime/84-full-scripts/82-masked-reading.html

Cheers,
Paul