ISCAN eye tracker

Jason E. Reiss reiss_jason%wheatoncollege.edu at gtempaccount.com
Fri Feb 17 14:07:24 UTC 2012

E-Prime Group

I recently purchased an ISCAN eye tracker and now I'm looking for any
E-prime resources for calibration, tracking, or data processing, with
this system. If anyone has something that they could provide (or knows
of someone that I should contact), I would greatly appreciate it.

FYI: I am communicating with E-prime through a serial connection.

Thank you very much :)

Jason Reiss

Jason E. Reiss, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Wheaton College
26 East Main Street
Norton, MA 02766-2322

Office: 1136 Mars Center for Science & Technology (508-286-3636)
Research Lab: 1106 Mars Center for Science & Technology
E-mail: reiss_jason at wheatoncollege.edu
Website: http://wheatoncollege.edu/Faculty/JasonEReiss.html