E Prime Technical Difficulties

Krupa Sheth krupa.d.sheth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:17:07 UTC 2012

I am running an experiment which consists of 5 different loads (A-C)
and requires a voice-responses data to be recorded. The problem I am
encountering is when I run the experimental load, E-Prime runs loads
1-4 perfectly. It is only when it gets to Load 5 running it conitously
does E-Prime terminate by itself resulting in none of the previous
data from loads 1-4 being recorded despite those loads running
perfectly. The strange thing is when running the experimental block in
two halves i.e. loads 1-3 and then followed by load 4 & 5, does it run
smoothly. Is there a problem with my computer I am using or is it an E-
Prime problem.

Many Thanks