Simulating the ambience

Gomata Varanasi Dharmapuri glomata at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:36:21 UTC 2012

Hi ,

Greetings. I am learning E-Prime, designing the fMRI paradigm and about do
pilot experiments.

Is it possible to simulate exactly what the participant hears  , "along
with the approximate machine noise" ...   ( gives a clue of what happens
during silence much better )

This will help me set my input stimuli as best as possible even before I
get to the IFIS console to actually run my experiment on a subject.
We have limited slot timings to conduct the experiments.

If this feature is there within  E-Prime  ,  please suggest  (  Just doing
"run" the feel is not there )

Thanks and Regards,
-Gomata
--

Mobiles : 9482577932 ( South) 9717967308 ( North)
Web Page : http://www.samskruti.org/people/gomata/gomata_index.html