Simulating the ambience

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Thu Feb 23 08:49:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

What you're looking for seems to be MRI noise, rather than any feature you'd
expect from E-Prime (I mean, I'd also like it if E-Prime would serve me
coffee every now and then, would even help my coding, but sadly, it's not
implemented "yet"). So, have a look here:

http://www.goingfora.com/text/radiology/mri_equipment.asp

there's a listen to MRI noise at the bottom there. It's actually pretty
good, if you happen to like experimental/noise music. Also, you can go to
your local mri during a recording, bring an mp3 player, record the sound,
and party all night!

Best,

Mich

(  Just doing "run" the feel is not there ) ... Ermmmm?