Presenting 2 stimuli simultaneously (with different durations)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 24 17:30:40 UTC 2012

Still catching up from a hiatus, sorry to revive
an old thread but wanted to adress this for the record.

Yes, you could do this with only two "events"
(i.e., stimulus objects), simply by judicious use
of width & position items on the Frame tab of the
Property Pages for the objects.  I have done this
myself.  You might have to also use a transparent
backround on your two hemifield items so that
they do not occlude the fixation when they
appear.  Um, come to think of it, transparent
background alone might do the trick in this case.

-- David McFarlane