re-generate the ".es2" file with new parameters

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 24 17:49:50 UTC 2012

Thanks, liw.  For the record, PST documents "Loading a Stimuli Text
File Into a List Object" in their Knowledge Base at
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=2707 .  That article
goes back to 2006, and back then you could only load a List from a
plain text file.  With 2.0.1.53 or later you can now also load Lists
from Excel XML files, see http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1220 .

-- David McFarlane