using mouse scroll as response device for a sliding scale

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:46:39 UTC 2012

Brieana,

Hmm, using the mouse scroll wheel.  First time I have heard anyone
ask about that, I would be interested in knowing how myself.  I
suspect that you would have to access the Windows mouse scroll wheel
API, see, e.g., http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms997498.aspx
(found by Googling "mouse scroll wheel api").

Perhaps you could post this to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and then post
back here with the answer.

-- David McFarlane