Comprising a new study list based on incorrect responses.

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:14:29 UTC 2012

Noah,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

I don't know the best way to do this, but the PST web site does have
a "Study-Recall" example that you could download to start this.  Just
bear in mind that PST programmers often use sloppy and poor
programming practices in their examples, so take them as starting
points for thought, not programming models for emulation.  They do at
least provide actual working examples, so they get credit for that.

And since you are a beginner, you might also see my essays at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/5425e03968cab428
and
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/b0ce54870b723fc3 .

-- David McFarlane