Comprising a new study list based on incorrect responses.

Noah Forrin nforrin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:03:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm an Eprime novice and would greatly appreciate any help!

I'm programming a memory study as follows:

Study List 1: Subjects study 40 words.

Recognition List: Consistent of both studied and new words. Subjects
are instructed to press 'm' if the word was studied or 'c' if it's
new.

Study List 2: Comprised only of incorrect responses to the Recognition
List items.

So for each incorrect response on the Recognition List, I'd like that
word to be transfered over to Study List 2, which subjects will be
shown after the Recognition List is finished.

Does anyone know how this last part (i.e., transferring a word from
one list to another following an incorrect response) could be
accomplished?

Thanks,
Noah