Display visual stimuli

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:46:41 UTC 2012

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

This has been discussed.  Please see the thread at
http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/browse_thread/thread/f929f804ceb5a557
, which in turn will direct you to an even earlier thread.

Good luck,
-- David McFarlane