Display visual stimuli

Fuji Mountain mtfujii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:16:27 UTC 2012

Hi.

How do we display 3 visual stimuli on the screen concurrently that
flashes at 11Hz, 16Hz, and 19Hz? Is this possible to achieve in E-
prime? Would the frequencies be steady and reliable? The visual
stimuli I've in mind are made up of images. Not a canvas draw with
text or polygons. But actual images e.g. a visual stimulus that
flashes between a green car and a red car.

Thank you!!