Difficulties running ANT (Attentional Network Test) and Task Switching Paradigm

Cintia Blank cintiablank at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:43:57 UTC 2012

Hello!
I am writing to report the difficulties I am having to run both the
ANT (Attentional Network Test) and Task Switching Paradigm. I have the
scripts of both tests, and they seem to be complete. Anyway, when I
try to run them, I receive the following messages:

TASK SWITCHING PARADIGM: (Both versions)

Device name: SRBOX
Error: 0x00004a46
Message: unable to open this SRBOX: 0x00000103

Obs.: however, the device looks properly installed and working.

ATTENTIONAL NETWORK TEST:

Device Name: Display
Error: 0x000003ec
Message: unable to set display mode: 0x80004001

The e-prime version I have is 1.2 and I am using Windows 7.
If there is someone who can help me with that, please send me an e-
mail address so that I can send you the scripts.

Thanks a lot.
Cíntia