time limit for task

David Moore D.Moore at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 26 12:35:30 UTC 2012

Hi Mich,

Thank you very much for your help. There are two small problems that I am
still having. I have the experiment set up with two procedures coming from
one this one running one task and one running the other. After the end of
each trial the following script is run

If Decresp.resp= 1 then goto Label1
If Decresp.resp= 2 then goto Label2

This either takes them back to before the trial again to stay put of ends
the trial and starts the other task. Therefore by by setting the end time
as 10 minutes in the overall list it will only exit after the participant
chooses to change the task. I was therefore wondering if there was some
script that can end it more immediately at 10 minutes.

Also I have put in the script for the time however it does not seem be
displayed on the slide I have put a text display with [SecondsLeft] in it
however is says there is no such attribute.

Thank you again
David