using mouse scroll as response device for a sliding scale

Brieana brieana.viscomi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:53:49 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a sliding scale that can be used by participants
to place a bid from $0-50 with a mouse scroll. The inline scripts that
I am using I found in a PST support forum post and just changed the
parameters to fit my needs.  However, I just found out that the
facility I will be conducting the fMRI study in does not have a
compatible keypad device so I have to switch the response device to a
mouse.  Does anyone know of how I can change the inline script(s) such
that a scroll up would mean scrolling through values greater than 50
and scrolling down would mean scrolling through values lesser than
50?

Thanks for the read and for the help!

Brieana