Presenting 2 stimuli simultaneously (with different durations)

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:42:23 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

The latter solution is what I always use, three slides: fixation,
stimuli and intertrialinterval. I'd say that according to e-prime
logic this is a more sensible setup than trying to have items from one
slide (event) remain while a next slide starts.

Also: you might find that 'an e-primer' by Spapé en Verdonschot is an
useful starting point for getting a grip on e-prime's machinations ;)
You can download it here: step.psy.cmu.edu/materials/EPrimer.pdf .

Best,

AW