E-Prime and Tobii eye tracking - multiple AOI within single stimulus

amanda amanda.green.99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:35:16 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'm hopeful someone may be able to assist. I'm currently involved in
developing a research project using E-Prime and Tobii eye tracking. Part of
the study would be useful to track multiple fixations within a particular
AOI - in other words changes in fixation on a single stimulus. This does
not exclude the fixations/switching between stimuli, which are already
being tracked.

Currently, we have only been able to track the fixations between stimuli
(slides/images), but not multiple changes in fixations on a single
slide/image,

Q: Is there a particular script required to set this up? Or is the
calculation done post-hoc by calculating from the X/Y coordinates and
SaccadicAmplitude?

Many thanks in advance

Amanda