Presenting a scale while listening to music

Darina dashka.326 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:35:30 UTC 2012

Hello. I have a list of 3 songs that will play twice for 30 seconds. I
have a likert scale that follows each song for 12 seconds. I need the
likert scale to appear 6 seconds before each song ends, so 24 seconds
into the song the scale should appear. The song will end when it has
played for 30 seconds and the scale will stay for the remaining 6
seconds. How can I do this?

Thank you for any help!