Presenting a scale while listening to music

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 12 17:54:22 UTC 2012

My thoughts...

Each trial presents a SongSoundOut and a LikertSlide.  Set Duration
of SoundSoundOut to 24000, Loop to No, StopAfter to No, and End Sound
Action to (none).  Now the song will start to play, and 24 sec later
LikertSlide will appear while the song continues to play.  Set
Duration of LikertSlide to 12000 so that it will remain for 12 sec,
the first 6 while the song finishes playing, then another 6.  Nothing
to it, unless I missed something.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)
-----

(Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  3) In addition,
PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.)