Multiple Choice Questions

Dominic Freschi dominic.freschi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:01:12 UTC 2012

I am a student user of E-Prime software and am attempting to design an
experiment for my Summer Research Internship. I have been scanning these
topics, and see that people have been able to create multiple choice
questions within their experiments. I am lost on how to do this as I am not
an avid programmer.

If anyone could please give me simplistic instructions on how to create
multiple choice questions, and potentially fill-in answer type questions I
would most appreciate it.

Thank you.