E-Prime 2.0 Production Release!

Michiel Sovijarvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Wed Jun 20 07:45:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
Wow, the people at PST certainly work at lightning speed! I remember E-Prime 2 introduced, amongst other things, a more modern look which was still based on this fantastic new (though inferior: real scientists should continue to use Windows 98 SE) OS called Windows XP. Ah, modernity just marches on!
For E-Prime 3, beta, I think they should concentrate on mobile/tablet platforms; it would be really cool to bring E-Prime along wherever you go and indeed even do field experiments.

Best,
Michiel