AudioLoadReport

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:10:26 UTC 2012

Well.  I started to say, "This has been discussed, try doing a search
using the obvious search term," along with advice to ask PST
directly.  But then, in keeping with my role as Professional
Faultfinder, I checked my facts by running my own search.  And lo!,
this had not yet been discussed.  But I had discussed this privately
with PST Web Support (request #19335 on 2/9/2010 if anyone wants to
know), so I will post their response now for the record, and
henceforth everyone should search first and find this post:

"... the AudioLoadReport and VideoLoadReport generated by 2.0.8.73
and later are diagnostic files similar to FilterDump.bin. If you have
a problem with audio or video, you can attach those files to a
support request for us to help troubleshoot the problem. Otherwise,
feel free to ignore the files."

Again, we may always ask PST staff directly about these things at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp or
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683 .

Thanks for asking so that I could finally get this on the public record.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx