AudioLoadReport

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jun 21 20:48:34 UTC 2012

Well, browsing through the E-Prime Knowledge Base today, I came upon
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=4424 .  This explains
that, "When a sound/movie object loads in E-Prime 2.0, an AudioReport
or VideoReport xml file is generated to log which Codecs were used
during the load processing and to determine if there are any errors,"
and, "These load reports can be supressed by unchecking the option in
Codec Config."

(Yes, "AudioReport" and "VideoReport" above should read
AudioLoadReport and VideoLoadReport, respectively, no wonder no one
can find it during a proper search.  I will post a note to the KB and
see if PST will update that.)

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training