How to use label jump in slide properties

FrankBank grasszilla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:49:36 UTC 2012

I am new to eprime and am having trouble with a simple issue.  I'd
like to have a slide display for 2 seconds (not accept any input) and
then jump to a label at the end of a procedure (jumping over several
other slides, etc).  I thought maybe I could do this by setting the
duration to 2000 and the Label Jump box to the "EndLabel" at the end
of the procedure.

What I don't understand is what the rest of the slide's properties
should be set to for this to happen, because right now it waits 2
seconds and then does not jump, but simply proceeds to the next slide
(the one I want it to jump over) in the procedure.

Thanks for any assistance with this!