How to use label jump in slide properties

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 10:01:40 UTC 2012

Hi FrankBank,

If this is really what you want to do, the most straightforward way is
to insert an Inline object right after your slide with the simple text
goto EndLabel

The Jump Label on a Slide (or ImageDisplay, TextDisplay etc) seems to be
used only when Jump is selected as an End Action (which, I think,
requires input).

However, the use of goto in such situations may cause you other problems
(for example logging data from previous trials as if obtained on the
current one, if the goto skips an object for which data is logged).
And, unless you are presenting your problem in a simplified manner, I'm
not sure why one would want to have a noncontingent "goto" within a
procedure rather than, for example, creating different procedures each
of which displays exactly what you want.

hope this helps,
David

--
David Vinson, Ph.D.