E-Studio file corrupted

Massimiliano Elia rodneymullen18288 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:18:57 UTC 2012

I was using E-Prime 1.1, there was no hope of recovering the file. I did it
again, and I took advantage of this to redesign my experiment so to make it
easier to read for the laptop i'm using. I know it might seem like a stupid
advice, but approaching experiment designs with minimalism is the best
option, always!
thanks everybody for their help