Parallel Port Problems

Maria maria.richter.mail at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:37:45 UTC 2012

yes, this was my first idea (the false address) and I asked the IT-
Personal (it is the right address and it is a parallel port).
I found a way that works: I added the second port not as a "parallel
port" but as a "port" (there you do not have to specify if it is for
in- or output).
If I have some time I will read in the User's guide what the reason
for this could be and will post it.