Problems with saving configurations and translations

Lisandra Rutkoski Rodrigues lilica_rig at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 5 14:27:34 UTC 2012

Hi!
I am trying to translate scripts into other languages. I am not sure what I should do to save the changes, though. I keep losing the changes because I can't save them. I am translating from English into Brazilian Portuguese. The tasks are the ANT (Attentional Network Task) and the Task-Switching Paradigm.
Besides that, another problem refers to the SR-Box, which looks perfectly installed, with its serial cable and so on, but every time I try to run an experiment, I receive the messages ERROR: SERIAL and ERROR: SR-BOX. They should be added to run experiments which require them, and probably removed when they don't. From inside e-studio, using the e-prime key, I add or remove them according to the experiment, but when I decide to run one of them, the same messages return, since my configurations are never really saved inside e-studio.
I guess I am doing something wrong but I just cannot figure out what that might be.
I hope someone can help me with that.
Thanks a lot.
Lis