Problems with saving configurations and translations

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:11:42 UTC 2012

Lis,

As for the SRBox, did you try it with the test program that comes
with the SRBox?  As you know, always best to troubleshoot hardware
with a known good program, than to start off testing it with a new
program under development.  Also, you should take this up with PST
Web Support at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
(they strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours there).

Good luck.
---
David McFarlane
E-Prime training