rapid serial visual presentation and sound, how to

Massimiliano Elia rodneymullen18288 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:45:50 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.
I'm using E-Prime for the first time, and i'm learning what's necessary for
an experiment i'm supposed to design.
In short, this is what I have to do: present a sound (which lasts 500 ms)
and a series of pictures (15, to be precise) in the arc of 1500 ms. What at
the moment I'm trying to understand, is how to put both sound and the 15
pictures (one followed by the other) attached in one slide. I've tried it
with one picture and it seemed to work. I think a way to work around this
problem is to create a video file which lasts the exact amount of ms i need
with the 15 pictures followed by each other. I guess it's possible,
although it doesn't feel elegant and I hope there's an easier way to do
this using the E-Studio tools. Can anyone help me with this?