adjusting the size of the stimulus

Yelda Semizer yelda.semizer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:07:49 UTC 2012

Dear group,

I posted a question three days ago, but didn't get a reply. I'm so sorry
for bombarding your inbox with my questions but I'm hoping that maybe
someone who missed it last time may help me.

My task is as following: I want the participants to do resize a
randomly sized circle (I'll use "cnvs" function to draw the circle)
and then record the radius or diameter of the final size of the
circle. I can do this by either of the two ways below: (currently my code
draws a circle and makes incrementally bigger without requiring any
response).

Mouse response: click on the circle and 'drag it' bigger or smaller

Key response: make the circle incrementally bigger or smaller
(preferably a pixel
at a time) by pressing up and down keys

I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks