Questions about miniblocks,stimulus onset asynchrony,and present stimuli after a sound ends

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Mar 15 22:07:44 UTC 2012

Oh, and for my approach to #3, you will also want
to pay close attention to the differences between
Event and Cumulative timing modes -- see Chapter
3 of the User's Guide, on Critical Timing (I do
discuss this in my online course, but I still
insist that everyone study Chapter 3 for the details).

-- dkm