incremental adjustments of responses using key presses or mouse

Yelda yelda.semizer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:33:27 UTC 2012

Dear group,

I know that this question was asked earlier (link is below) but I
couldn't manage to make the code work that was written by a responder
for a different program.

My task is as following: I want the participants to do resize a
randomly sized circle (I'll use "cnvs" function to draw the circle)
and then record the radius or diameter of the final size of the
circle. I can do this by either of the two ways below:

Mouse response: click on the circle and 'drag it' bigger or smaller

Key response: make the circle incrementally bigger or smaller
(preferably a pixel
at a time) by pressing up and down keys

I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks